F/S BOREALIS 1050 lumens flashlight, rechargeable

General Hunting Gear, Camo, treestands, packs, ect...

F/S BOREALIS 1050 lumens flashlight, rechargeable

Postby watchmaker » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:33 pm

I have one of the 12 1/2 inches long 28 oz. BOREALIS RECHARGEABLE flashlight that outputs 1050 lumens (2 million candlepower) this light is considered the most powerful in the world.

The run time is 50 minutes on the rechargeable batteries, the especial Rolls Royce battery carrier plugs into the RC FAST charger and recharge in 90 minutes.

$320.00 including charger and shipped insured.

You can pay with pay pal at:
jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com

or e-mail me at the above address for more information

Here are some beam shot against other powerful police /military lights.

Maglite 3 D

Magcharger

Surefire M-6 (500 lumens~$400~ it uses $36 in batteries per hour)

BOREALIS RECHARGEABLE, 1050 LUMENS (2 million candlepower)

Thanks for looking
Watchmaker
watchmaker
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

9.00Points

Postby watchmaker » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:32 am

Here is some more information on the BOREALIS 1050 lumens flashlight.

NEW
BOREALIS 1050 LUMENS RECHARGEABLE FLASHLIGHT

BY

www.BlackBearFlashlights.com

This is truly a revolutionary flashlight as it outputs 1050 lumens (the output of a truck high beam headlight or a two million candlepower spotlight) and with a run time of 50 minutes and all in the format of a 3 D light (12 ½ inches long 28 oz.)
The light is available as the BOREALIS model three with the Rolls Royce battery carrier in Black, Silver and Blue and cost $260.
With the RC FAST charger and shipping is $320.00 total

THE HOST ADVANTAGE
Even that I cannot mention the name of the host for the BOREALIS everybody knows what this famous 3 D light is.
When introduced in the 80’s the host light was state of the art with innovation such as the self cleaning switch and others. The host cost in the 1980’s was $60.00 that it now cost around $20 is a miracle of modern production techniques, moreover the parts tolerances have been tightened and the light is anodized inside and out, threads are without play and the quality of this host is just amazing.
Which bring us to the advantage of using it for our BOREALIS light, and is that if the owner ever get bored with the color or need a new body, it will be available anywhere for less than $20 and that just 10 minutes of the owner’s time will change the special BOREALIS parts to the new host.

THE SPECIAL BOREALIS PARTS
The ROLLS ROYCE battery carrier is an amazing well constructed and engineered piece or art machinery, made of Delryn battery holders and aluminum positive and negative with steel main post it clamps the nine high current high capacity Nimhs cells without the need for springs that can fail, this carrier have an integral charging port in the negative end and all that is needed is a compatible charger. (I offer our own RC FAST charger if you don’t have one).

THE THICK WALLED SOLID ALUMINUM PARABOLIC REFLECTOR

It is another extraordinary piece of high quality machining and finished to perfection, it was designed to provide an excellent to outstanding beam (depending on finish and we offer four different coatings to custom the beam to the job).
SMOOTH, ORANGE PEEL, LIGHT STIPPLED OR MEDIUM STIPPLED
From maximum throw to an outstanding flood light we have the beam to cover your particular situation.

THE PYREX LENS
Thick and heat resistant to temperatures never achieved before, it is crystal clear and fairly unbreakable, the best that can be obtained.

THE SWITCH
Part of the switch is the self cleaning from the original host and the other part is our solution to the heat issues, with a base of solid aluminum, steel pillars that support a base of ceramic for the bi-pin super-bulb.
We have tested this switch to 75 watts without even getting closer to the ends of what it can take, (our Borealis’ super bulb is 35 watts)
The time expended in making this a very special switch with polished insides and Pro-Gold protection and enhancement for the best possible electricity transmission, have rewarded us with a switch with minimal internal resistance, thus delivering maximum voltage to the bulb and making it incredible bright, one of the reason why our BOREALIS have such a “crazy whiteâ€
watchmaker
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

9.00Points

Postby watchmaker » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:56 pm

BEAR CUB RECHARGEABLE FLASHLIGHT

220 LUMENS 90 MINUTES RUN TIME

9 INCHES LONG
13 OZ.

THE WHITE POWERFUL LIGHT IS IDEAL FOR BLOOD TRACKING
THE LIGHT IS RECHARGEABLE AND INCLUDES A CHARGER, LITHIUM ION BATTERIES

$120 PLUS $10 SHIPPING

E-MAIL ME AT

THANKS FOR LOOKING
WATCHMAKER

Black Bear Flashlights is not affiliated with Mag Instrument, Inc., which owns the famous MAG family of trademarks, including MAG-LITE®, and MINI-MAGLITE®,
trademarks in the distinctive shape, style and overall appearance of its flashlights, and in the circumferential inscriptions around the face caps of all of Mag
Instruments Inc.'s flashlights. Mag Instruments, Inc's trademarks are shown on this website for illustration only. Black Bear Flashlights are not made, licensed,
endorsed, approved or recommended by Mag Instrument, Inc.
watchmaker
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

9.00Points

Postby watchmaker » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:18 am

Hi guys,
I am also selling the BEAR CUB rechargeable.
220 lumens for 90 minutes.
This light is as good as the Surefire M-4 with a difference in output of only 5 lumens, but the BEAR CUB is rechargeable while the M-4 at 225 lumens uses 4 batteries per hour ($8 per hour).

The Bear Cub includes a charger and cost $130 shipped in the USA
for more information e-mail me at
Thanks for looking

Here is an article that shows the beam shots

TWO, BLOOD TRACKING LIGHTS
BEAR CUB 220 LUMENS AND SUREFIRE M-4, 225 LUMENS

Hi guys,
I am the official tracker for our little group of seven bow hunters. Because of the small patch of private woods that we have for hunting, and to preserve the unpolluted area, all tracking is done only after dark when the hunt is over.
Our rules are that no more than two persons will retrieve the deer; this is to keep the woods as free of human odor as possible, not to spoil our chances for the next morning hunt.

I have had a lot of experience with blood tracking lights, since my father first taught me how to do it with the old gas Coleman lantern.
One thing that the old timers had right was the need for intense WHITE light. As time change, there was not need anymore to go back to the truck for the old lantern; the new crop of intense white light pioneered by the tactical lights used for SWAT and Special Forces can do the job of making that blood trail as clear as during the day.

At this point, a word about the blue lights now in use for this task, and is that in many situations they are completely useless, as I learned when I tested one of them by following a wounded bear in the Maine woods in late August. The black drop of blood blended so well with the dark green vegetation of the Maine woods, that it was impossible to track it using that light.
BLUE LIGHT

WHITE LIGHT

I am a flashaholic, a disease that is kept in check only by buying and using lights, as I own more than two hundred of them; I am well aware what is good and for what purpose. That is why I am telling my readers that for blood tracking you need a very intense white light of not less than 200 lumens.
That figure rules out LED lights, not only they don’t make the grade in lumens output, they are poor penetrators in fog and are poor distance throwers.
Enter high output incandescent lights with good throw.
Not many of them out there, Surefire for sure was the pioneer with the M-4 and the M-6 lights; the M-6 with the 350 lumens lamp can run for 60 minutes, but it uses six of the expensive 123’s batteries, costing $12 per hour run. The M-4 with the 225 lumens lamp is what I have used for years with satisfaction, except for the cost of $8 per hour, as some tracking jobs sometimes took more than 60 minutes.

THE SUREFIRE M-4 AND THE RECHARGEABLE BEAR CUB

The M-4 is 9 inches long and quite light in weight, it have a stippled reflector that diffuses the light into a flood, which in my opinion is more flood than it is needed, I would like to see this light marketed with a smooth reflector for more useable throw, as sometimes the wounded deer circle back toward the open fields, and to spot one lying dead in the middle of the field more throw is needed.
For more about the Surefire M-4 ($330) contact Surefire at www.surefire.com

BEAMSHOTS FROM 26 YARDS, CAMERA AT 12 FEET FROM DEER

BEAMSHOT OF THE SUREFIRE M-4

The rechargeable Bear Cub is made by Black Bear Flashlights; it uses two state of the art Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries for 90 minutes run time outputting 220 lumens. This light is made
using the “hostâ€
watchmaker
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

9.00Points

Postby watchmaker » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:47 pm

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]THE BOREALIS 1050 LUMENS IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN CAMOUFLAGE FOR A SHORT WHILE.

BLACK, SILVER, BLUE OR CAMOUFLAGE.

BOREALIS ROLLS ROYCE WITH RC CHARGER AND SHIPPED
$320.00

ALSO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE.

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT

all the best
Watchmaker
[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Black Bear Flashlights is not affiliated with Mag Instrument, Inc., which owns the famous MAG family of trademarks, including MAG-LITE®, and MINI-MAGLITE®,
trademarks in the distinctive shape, style and overall appearance of its flashlights, and in the circumferential inscriptions around the face caps of all of Mag
Instruments Inc.'s flashlights. Mag Instruments, Inc's trademarks are shown on this website for illustration only. Black Bear Flashlights are not made, licensed,
endorsed, approved or recommended by Mag Instrument, Inc.
watchmaker
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

9.00Points

Postby watchmaker » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:21 am

THE BOREALIS CAN BE HAD WITH THIS OPTIONAL CRENELATED BEZEL IN STAINLESS STEEL.

JUST E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE LIGHT.

THIS IS THE BEAMSHOT OF A REGULAR 3 D LIGHT AT 35 YARDS

This is the borealis rechargeable beam shot.

THANKS FOR LOOKING
BEST WISHES
watchmaker
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

9.00Points

Postby watchmaker » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:34 am

An independent review of the Borealis by Clipse

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/sho ... p?t=220352

Cheers
Watchmaker
watchmaker
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

9.00Points

Postby watchmaker » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:47 pm

I am also building the Black Bear 720 lumens

THE BLACK BEAR 720 LUMENS
RECHARGEABLE FLASHLIGHT

The Black Bear 720 lumens flashlight is 10 inch long and weights 23 oz. It has all the same high quality state of the art components as its bigger sister the Borealis 1050 lumens.

The Black Bear is made on the “hostâ€
watchmaker
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

9.00Points

Postby watchmaker » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:08 pm

THE POWERFUL POLAR BEAR
426 LUMENS FOR 75 MINUTES
RECHARGEABLE
LITHIUM ION PROTECTED BATTERIES

Hi guys,
I am also building the POLAR BEAR 426 lumens rechargeable flashlight.
$250 including charger.

The light will run for 75 minutes outputting 426 lumens, extra Lithium Ion lightweight rechargeable batteries are available for extra run time.

The Polar Bear is superior in beam throw and brightness to other lights in the market such as the Surefire M-4, Ultra Stinger and others.

ULTRA STINGER

POLAR BEAR

The Surefire M-4 needs four 123’s disposable batteries to run the light for 20 minutes at 350 lumens, the POLAR BEAR is rechargeable and the charge will be done in 3 1/2 hours, throw and brightness is superior.

Here is a picture of the POLAR BEAR 426 lumens (center) at left is the Bear Cub 220 lumens for 90 minutes and at right is the 295 lumens Ultra Stinger

Even the little Bear Cub will throw farther than the Ultra Stinger and with more brightness.
Bear Cub is 220 lumens for 90 minutes. $130 shipping included

BEAR CUB

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT
admin@blackbearflashlights.com

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Watchmaker

endorsed, approved or recommended by Mag Instrument, Inc
watchmaker
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

9.00Points

Postby watchmaker » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:45 pm

Hi guys,

I have been busy making a stock of Borealis 1050 lumens Rolls Royce, so I can still ship to my customers even in vacation.

I have built a few of the [B]Royal Borealis[B] the ones with the stainless steel crenellated bezels and the Quick Detach Nickel plated Swivel.

I have two version of the bezel, high, heavy bezel with glow dots, and a lower bezel, less agressive with rounded corners. Your choice.

I have the Royal Borealis in Black and in Silver, If you are interested please e-mail me at:

admin@blackbearflashlights.com
as I have a good deal for you.

Or the lower profile bezel,

endorsed, approved or recommended by Mag Instrument, Inc

Thank you for looking
Best regards
Watchmaker

[B]admin@blackbearflashlights.com
watchmaker
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

9.00Points

Next

Return to Hunting Gear