VA Beach/ Norfolk

Freshwater, Saltwater and Everything in between...

VA Beach/ Norfolk

Postby savingyour6 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:39 am

hey i am stuck down here thanks to the military. i have nothing to do during the day except must 2 times a day.... anyone around here know a good place to go fishing? or anyone out there going fishing during the week and want company? have rods and have some bait and some lures...... at least a good place to go for some flounder and stripers..... no boat of my own out here....
"A hunt based on only trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be...time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there." - Fred Bear
savingyour6
200 Class Whitetail
200 Class Whitetail

384.00Points

Re: VA Beach/ Norfolk

Postby sqwrly » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:28 am

welcome to my city of va beach! if you go down to the ocean front right around the inlet of 1st street there's always good flounder there or there's a beach here names chicks beach(lynnhaven inlet) there's always alot of fish around the inlet or on the other side of the beach is the chesapeake bay bridge tunnel which has some good fishing around it. the flounder are running but you just gotta find them. mnt trashmore lake has bass, pike, and crappie.if youre ok with a drive there's bennets creek out near suffolk/chesapeake county line. there's the lynnhaven fishing pier if it's done bein rebuilt. there might be a pier in ocean view still. and there's on on 15th street at the beach
mathews DXT 25" 65#
Parker extreme ultra-lite 31 24" 70#
Benelli Nova 24" barrel 3 1/2 inch
Traditions Pursuit XLT .50 Cal
CVA Wolf .50 cal
sqwrly
180 Class Whitetail
180 Class Whitetail

93.00Points

Re: VA Beach/ Norfolk

Postby sqwrly » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:29 am

shoot if youre here through the weekend try grabbin a deer tag opening day is saturday
mathews DXT 25" 65#
Parker extreme ultra-lite 31 24" 70#
Benelli Nova 24" barrel 3 1/2 inch
Traditions Pursuit XLT .50 Cal
CVA Wolf .50 cal
sqwrly
180 Class Whitetail
180 Class Whitetail

93.00Points

Return to Fishing