Surgery Joke

Keep it Clean! Hunting and General Jokes welcome...

Surgery Joke

Postby elklover » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:45 am

Before going in for surgery I thought it would be funny if I posted a note on myself telling the surgeon to be careful. After the surgery I found another note on myself .”Anyone know where my cell phone is???? :Laughing: :Laughing:
Are you looking for Texas Whitetail Hunts and Exotic Hunts
elklover
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

255.00Points

Re: Surgery Joke

Postby Runa » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:03 pm

I know many jokes. But i have no stock of jokes those i can post in my tweeter account. I want post that type of jokes which are can make my friends laugh. Please anybody tell me some twitter jokes which i can post in my tweeter account.
Runa
Button Buck
Button Buck

3.00Points

Postby DylanT » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Was it a cell phone with a camera? You might want to check the pics!
DylanT
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

155.00Points

Postby barthenson » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:19 am

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of wifi jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
barthenson
Button Buck
Button Buck

3.00Points

Return to Jokes