PRICE REDUCED - 82 Acre KS Deer Hunting Mecca

General Classifieds, Cars, Trucks, ect.

PRICE REDUCED - 82 Acre KS Deer Hunting Mecca

Postby MyWildlifeProperty » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Hello all

I recently listed for sale 82 acres of prime hunting land in Smith County, KS. This property has been developed and managed for whitetail deer, rio grande turkeys and kansas upland birds for the last 3 years.

This property has been featured on two episodes of "Posted Places" on the Pursuit channel. One for a whitetail hunt and another for a turkey hunt.

My brother-in-law and I develop properties for wildlife and this property is part of a larger 700+ acre area that has all been managed and developed by us. This is the last property available in the development and is our best property for whitetails. We also offer property management services for out of area buyers so you won't have to worry about upkeep on your property or trespassers when you are not there.

We have photos, maps and videos of the property on our website. You can message me for the website or any more information on the property.

Smith County is quickly becoming a Kansas hot spot for hunters looking for trophy whitetails, rio grande turkeys and some of the best pheasant hunting in the state!

Check out more information and watch a video of this property on my website http://www.MyWildlifeProperty.com

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and let me know if anyone has any questions.
Last edited by MyWildlifeProperty on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nick Rhodes
www.MyWildlifeProperty.com

Listen to our outdoor radio show each week on the Great American Outdoor Trails Radio Magazine.
MyWildlifeProperty
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Re: 82 Acre KS Deer Hunting Mecca

Postby MyWildlifeProperty » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Nick Rhodes

Listen to our outdoor radio show each week on the Great American Outdoor Trails Radio Magazine.
MyWildlifeProperty
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Re: PRICE REDUCED - 82 Acre KS Deer Hunting Mecca

Postby MyWildlifeProperty » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:08 pm

The reduced price is $115,000

Nick Rhodes

MyWildlifeProperty
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Postby MyWildlifeProperty » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:11 pm

Here's a picture of the management buck we harvested on 11/7/2010. You can see more pics of this deer and of the property on our website http://www.MyWildlifeProperty.com

Nick Rhodes

MyWildlifeProperty
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Postby MyWildlifeProperty » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:43 am

We have new trail camera pictures from the property up on our website. Some big bucks out there. Call me if you are interested (785) 282-6145.
Nick Rhodes

MyWildlifeProperty
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Return to Misc.