The first to use the hunt swap?

Trade Hunts with Fellow HuntOnly Members....

The first to use the hunt swap?

Postby c fish » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:30 pm

Well I guess that I'm the first to use the hunt swap. I live and hunt in KY and have a few different farms to hunt on. Working on a few more right now, but am willing to take someone on a spring turkey hunt. I am by no means a professional guide, but I do kill at least one longbeard every year. I will try to get pics of some of my birds. The birds in Ky are pretty big (my biggest is a 25# with 10in beard and 1 3/4" spurs.) We could arrange this as a two person hunt. I would swap for pretty much anything although i would love a hog hunt. Bows or shotguns are legal.
c fish
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

0.00Points

Postby TheGreatwhitehunter » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:50 pm

Do you have good whitetail hunting I would be very interested in doiing a swap if you do.

If your a big turkey guy I am not I have friends in Eastern kansas who have lots of turkey Crossbreads Easterns and Rio's and also Rios' I am looking for whitetails for almost anything in Colorado also hunt Wyoming
THE LORD IS MY ROCK!!!
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES GO BLUE!!!
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT BUT A PASSION
TheGreatwhitehunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Postby c fish » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:49 pm

Our whitetails are good but nothing that is spectacular I saw a few trophy class deer this year and messed up on two of them, but its nothing that i would travel a long way for. Our turkeys are unreal though. We have them everywhere and the ones that I have bagged are pretty good, as soon as I figure out how to post pics I will post some of my birds.
c fish
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

0.00Points

Hunt swap

Postby bowhntrtom » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:53 pm

Would you consider a spring turkey hunt for a spring / summer bow fish weekend. I live in Southern MD and we have some huge stingrays.
bowhntrtom
140 Class Whitetail
140 Class Whitetail

0.00Points

Postby upadventures » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:26 pm

How much is a non-resident tag and can you get one with out appling. I would swap a turkey with a whitetail bow hunt. I hunt in Menominnee County, Michigan about four and a half hours past the bridge.
Some people same im cool becasue im always in the outdoors. I just think im Lucky!
Hoyt Vectrix 30in draw #70
Maxima 350
Muzzy M-4 100 Grain
Trophy Ridge Matrix
Trophy Ridge Drop Zone
upadventures
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

0.00Points

Return to Hunt Swap