Pro Questions...

Ask A Professional Hunter...

Pro Hunters?

Postby Zemenar » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:52 pm

Granted it is entertaing,but hunting,I don't think so!
No,I would not want to watch a hunting program based on my expertise,I am just a run of the mill hunter,it would be boring!!
But at least it is hunting and is not boring while I do it.
Let's watch a hunting program where the hunters go a few days without getting a decent shot,it could be condenced into a half hour.
I guess what I am trying to say is:
let's watch a hunters hunting show,and show the way it is for most hunters.
Also,I do not think hunting over bait is ethical even if it is legal.
But,I guess each to his own,just don't pass it off as a great hunt or as a sucessful hunt.
Zemenar
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Postby the restles hunter » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:55 pm

see thats the thing most of them are condensed they couldnt show all 10 days of the hunt in a half hour so it may seem like they dont "hunt" as you define it but they do get out there and HUNT but i guess its all in perception.
FIELD JOURNALIST
IRONWOOD EAGLES FOOTBALL

Hoyt '05 Pro Tec

"BAD APPLE CLUB"
the restles hunter
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

0.00Points

Postby Evotek » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:52 am

I have the perfect way to cure ya. I could send you some of the footage from one of our hunts.

Then you save this for the Sunday after Superbowl and turn 'em on. I'll guarantee you that you will clear out the house. You would be surprised what you will do for entertainment when you're on day 5 of 13 hour days 95 degree temps, hunt'n antelope on awaterhole in CO. The games get pretty wild, slingshots and marbles become your new weapon of choice. :dealer: :egrin: :grr: :Very Happy: :gu: :++: :Rolling Eyes: :glad: :idiot: :Crying or Very sad: :Crying or Very sad: :dealer: :beye: :[]: :Very Happy: :angry: :blank: :blank: :blank: :Very Happy: :grr: :egrin: :grr: :getoff: :Evil or Very Mad: :idiot: :Crying or Very sad: :dealer: :devil: :beye: :beye: :beye: :[]: :Very Happy: :++: :++:

About like that!!!
Evotek pro-staff,Scent-lok pro-staff,Double BullArchery pro-staff,Hunting Science pro-staff,Easton pro-staff
Producer Dream Chasers Outdoors

http://www.livehunt.com/Truhuntr
http://www.myspace.com/Evotekbows
Evotek
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Postby txbowhunter » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:02 am

lol
Well the first man comes along that can read Latin is welcome to rob us, far as I'm concerned. I'd like a chance t' shoot at a educated man once in my life.

Evotek Impact 28" @ 65#
txbowhunter
180 Class Whitetail
180 Class Whitetail

0.00Points

Previous

Return to Pro Questions