Which would you take?

Daily polls and hunting questions... Feel free to post your own... We want OPINIONS...

Which would you take?

Postby savingyour6 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:18 pm

So i was just watching a hunting show on t.v. they had a 160 class buck come into the setup, a respectable deer no matter where you hunt. but behind the buck was a completely white doe. it was all white except the nose and eyes. so it wasnt a true albino. to me both are true trophies, and put in the same spot, honestly i think i would have gone for the doe, but i cant say that for fact. the hunter took the buck. either way what an incredible story to pass on and have. so what would you take? 160 class buck or completely white doe?
"A hunt based on only trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be...time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there." - Fred Bear
savingyour6
200 Class Whitetail
200 Class Whitetail

384.00Points

Re: Which would you take?

Postby ChrtruseMajic » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:44 pm

No question the doe. Hands down. Fo sho. Any other phrase you wanna say that means positive. Every hunter, at least one point in their lives, will at least come across one buck. Who cares what size, at least one buck. That is not saying they will shoot it, not saying it will be close enough to shoot, or anything like that. But how many hunters can actually say they have seen a white deer in person, then how many can say that they saw one hunting. Then on top of that, how many people can say that they have shot a pie bald. Then on top of that, how many can say they have shot a almost full white deer. I mean coooooommmmmmeeeee ooooooonnnnnnn. Well you have my answer.
Good Hunting,
Steve (aka) Whitt

Mathews Z7 Xtreme #60 29"
Beretta Extrema II 28" Barrel
Beretta 1975 OverUnder 30" Barrel
Marlin .22
Smith & Wesson M&P .45
ChrtruseMajic
190 Class Typical Whitetail

306.00Points

Postby Ladybowhunter » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:04 pm

I would of took the buck, but way cool on the doe...Never seen one before..
Ladybowhunter
140 Class Whitetail
140 Class Whitetail

0.00Points

Postby ChrtruseMajic » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:00 am

Look up pictures and videos of pie balds online and I think you may change your answer. A white deer on the wall would look so much better than a buck.
Good Hunting,
Steve (aka) Whitt

Mathews Z7 Xtreme #60 29"
Beretta Extrema II 28" Barrel
Beretta 1975 OverUnder 30" Barrel
Marlin .22
Smith & Wesson M&P .45
ChrtruseMajic

306.00Points

Postby adaye » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:01 am

Doe no doubt.
If guns kill people then pencils mis spell words..
Hoyt Alpha Max 35 29" @65#
60" Checkmate Recurve 49# @ 28"
Benelli Super Black Eagle 24" Barrel
H&R 20ga. Ultra Slug Gun
CVA Optima Pro 45cal.
adaye
220 Class Non-Typical Whitetail
220 Class Non-Typical Whitetail

15.00Points

Postby sqwrly » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:06 am

dead doe walking!...and if the buck didn't spook too far, or i can call him back and knock another arrow...heck i'd try droppin him too! but definitely the doe first!
mathews DXT 25" 65#
Parker extreme ultra-lite 31 24" 70#
Benelli Nova 24" barrel 3 1/2 inch
Traditions Pursuit XLT .50 Cal
CVA Wolf .50 cal
sqwrly
180 Class Whitetail
180 Class Whitetail

93.00Points

Postby Vadeerhunter » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:55 pm

I would've defff taken the doe. you can always find a nice buck but its not an everyday thing that you come across a true albino deer. A guy at my old hunt club shot a albino button buck. it had patches of tan but most of him was white with red eyes. Great subject.
Vadeerhunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Postby Hillbilly Huntin » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:31 am

the doe!!! then i would take her right to the taxadermist. having something so speaciel on the wall is more rare then a 160 inch buck. now a 160 white buck thats a no question shooter.
Hillbilly Huntin
Button Buck
Button Buck

72.00Points

Postby babyfacelee » Wed May 28, 2014 1:36 am

Meteorology KD 6 This common Some kind of brand gown is among the Wedding Gowns. That weeks time your copyeditor, Jen, might reveal to you one amongst a well known dress in once again discount http://www.meteorologykd6.com/ maid-matron of honour dresses, Kylie.
Tiffany Blue Nikes
Chris Paul Shoes
Nike Kobe Hyperdunk TB
Nike Zoom Hyperfuse
Lebron X Colorways Many of these stores are supplying inexpensive dresses for occasions like promenade which happens just once inside your existence time. A wider torso having a broad wait is http://www.lebronxcolorwayssales.com/ known as an apple formed dress.
Kobe 8 N7
Hyperdunk 2013
Nike Free Run 3.0 V4 Mens
Nike Free Run TR Fit 3 Women
Lebron James 11 Hengki recognized that they has introduced much more purchasers thinking about that aiding to construct Syahrinis period looks.Nearly all their girl clients need to appearance http://www.lebronjames11sales.net/ just including Syahrini, he stated.
Tiffany Blue Nikes Men
Adidas AdiZero Rose 773
LeBron 11 Kings Pride
Nike Zoom KD BHM
Mcfly Hyperdunk It provides fancy, attractive, fashionable and modern turn to the women. Take for instance the gown you're putting on. Give your bridesmaids make heads turn in a single of 14 available http://www.mcflyhyperdunk.net/ colors. The very first factor which will attract you toward itself could be its remarkable looks.
Tiffany Blue Nikes
Hyperchaos Shoes
Kobe 8 NBA Shoes
Supra Falcon shoes
KD 6 Colorways A line wedding gowns catch everyone's attention substance materials that may be delicate relating to holding and cozy enough regarding putting on. Then when getting a difficult http://www.cheapkd6colorways.com/ time determining on which to put on, always believe that there's someone available prepared to help and try to prepared to lend details about the current trends regarding.
Kobe 8 Colorways
Nike KD 6 Maryland Blue Crab
Nike KD V
Nike LeBron 11
babyfacelee
Button Buck
Button Buck

9.00Points

Return to Daily Polls and Questions...