New app for hunter

Daily polls and hunting questions... Feel free to post your own... We want OPINIONS...

New app for hunter

Postby JasonP » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Hey guys, there is a new hunting app in the app store. please check it out and let me know what you think. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/isportsm ... ?ls=1&mt=8
JasonP
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Re: New app for hunter

Postby Bowhunter60 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:45 am

:getoff: Looks like a very simple app. I use about 3-4 different apps. Some really good, others the jury is still out.

Scoutlook
iSolunar Hunting & Fishing
iHunt Journal
Cabela's Recon Hunt

All of these apps, available from the iTunes App Store, have varying degrees of the same thing. Scoutlook very easy app to use. Good information and syncs your locations with the web version.
iSolunar gives pretty good forecasts of game activity.
Cabelas Recon Hunt utilizes your GPS in your phone so it doesn't matter if you have cell coverage or not, it still works. This is a nice feature. It has a nice tracking function for bloodtrailing and still hunting.
iHunt Journal is not a bad app but it is a little confusing at first.
Be Safe,

Scott
Bowhunter60

2012 Mathews Monster MR8 31" @ 65#
2009 Bear Mauler 31" @ 68#
Carbon Express Mayhem Hunters
Helix 100gr (Sizzle of Death)
TC Hawkins New Englander .50 cal
Kimber Custom II CDP and TLE w/ Rail .45 cal
Bowhunter60
Button Buck
Button Buck

117.00Points

Postby savingyour6 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:58 am

i like that Scoutlook, and hunter calender....love the scent cone control on scoutlook. really helps me be sure when decided what stand to hunt
"A hunt based on only trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be...time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there." - Fred Bear
savingyour6
200 Class Whitetail
200 Class Whitetail

384.00Points

Postby don68158 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:18 am

Talking about the cell phone, youmust know about the cell phone signal jammer blocker ,it have useful in the cell phone daily life.
don68158
Button Buck
Button Buck

3.00Points

Postby IssacPumpas » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:06 am

I ever meet such problem before, after the high recommendation of one of my good friends, I got a [url="http://www.jammerall.com/categories/Cell-Phone-Signal-Booster/"
]cell signal repeater[/url]
, everything is OK now. You can have a try!
IssacPumpas
Button Buck
Button Buck

3.00Points

Postby DamionLiu » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:52 am

As the old saying goes that everything has two blades, and the perfect condition is make full use of the positive side and avoid and negative side when having the need. As this has already becomes a rule, no one can be the exception and also is the GPS tracking device, so to avoid being affected by its negative sides your best choice is the GPS tracking blocker jammer. Are you a green hand in this field and want to gain a high quality one? OK, here you come to the right place and you will know more about the jammer 433 mhz here.
DamionLiu
Button Buck
Button Buck

3.00Points

Postby BriannaAujla » Wed May 28, 2014 1:57 am

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of radio signal jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
BriannaAujla
Button Buck
Button Buck

3.00Points

Return to Daily Polls and Questions...