What kind of bows do you ladies use..

Anything that has to do with Archery.

What kind of bows do you ladies use..

Postby Ladybowhunter » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:18 am

I shoot a compound , Hoyt, @ 53 lbs.. Short draw 25.Thinking about switching to a passion ...Any suggestions?
Ladybowhunter
140 Class Whitetail
140 Class Whitetail

0.00Points

Re: What kind of bows do you ladies use..

Postby Ladybowhunter » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:21 am

I meant, I do love my Hoyt, I just shot a passion last year, I did like it...I think my bow has several good years left, my Son wants me to get a new one...I'm still not sure if I want to try something else, or stay with a Hoyt.. I think all bows can do the trick...I have shot Hoyt for many, many years...I don't like change...lol
Ladybowhunter
140 Class Whitetail
140 Class Whitetail

0.00Points

Re: What kind of bows do you ladies use..

Postby Poppy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Ladybowhunter wrote:I meant, I do love my Hoyt, I just shot a passion last year, I did like it...I think my bow has several good years left, my Son wants me to get a new one...I'm still not sure if I want to try something else, or stay with a Hoyt.. I think all bows can do the trick...I have shot Hoyt for many, many years...I don't like change...lol

I think you have answered your own question. If you are happy with your current bow and don't like changes, remember the old saying "if it ain't broke don't fix it". If you think you would be happier with a switch, then try it. I know that's not a great answer, but it's one I thought about for a while. I shoot Oneida and have for years, only bow I will shoot, but other folks have their favorites also. Just do what you think will make you the most comfortable. Have a great and safe season.
Poppy
140 Class Whitetail
140 Class Whitetail

66.00Points

Return to Archery Gear