NEW BOAT!!!! kinda

Freshwater, Saltwater and Everything in between...

NEW BOAT!!!! kinda

Postby savingyour6 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:33 pm

so i am super excited. just picked up a boat... definably not new but its new to me. its a 1979 16ft sea-nymph with a johnson 25 hp on the back. yes its old but is aluminium, no leaks and not pretty, but nice clean and sturdy. just got to get everything titled over to me, which may be a bit of a pain, no title for the trailer and some weird lil card registration thing for the boat, no title?. it was last registered in ny. so i have to do some investigating with dmv and dnr. still even i have to play around with them for a while i will have it in the water asap! its got rod holders but they seem a bit small, gonna make them a bit larger, and i have to get new lights kit for the trailer. still. super excited. it was only 900$ gonna be a great starter boat, and if i can get all the paperwork done soon enough i may have to go for a test drive and stalk some rockfish this fall! anyways i will get pics up tomorrow if i can, it was getting dark by the time i got her home..... if you cant tell im super excited LOL :Laughing:
"A hunt based on only trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be...time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there." - Fred Bear
savingyour6
200 Class Whitetail
200 Class Whitetail

384.00Points

Re: NEW BOAT!!!! kinda

Postby sqwrly » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:54 am

congrats! i'm sure you'll catch alot of fish in the boat and add more memories.
mathews DXT 25" 65#
Parker extreme ultra-lite 31 24" 70#
Benelli Nova 24" barrel 3 1/2 inch
Traditions Pursuit XLT .50 Cal
CVA Wolf .50 cal
sqwrly
180 Class Whitetail
180 Class Whitetail

93.00Points

Re: NEW BOAT!!!! kinda

Postby Ladybowhunter » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:01 am

Lots of fun and memories.