pups for sale..

Bird Dog Discussion... Waterfowl Dogs, Pointers, and the rest meet here...

pups for sale..

Postby oneshot » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:35 am

Hi Everyone I have some nice German short hair pups for sale, whelped 3-13-2010-both parents are highly prey driven, they are calm sweet smart pups that will make anyone a great hunting and family companion.., they are white and liver, spotted, i have 3-males-1 - female..I'm in north central Nebraska, valentine, you can reach me at 402-376-4069-or weasel4430@gmail.com I'm not on this website everyday the pups are very well priced, they can be papered, i own the bitch, and she is a great girl..this litter was bred for an easy to get along with dog..they are perfect age to get out and start there hunting career..now..if you e-mail me i can send pic's..
oneshot
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Re: pups for sale..

Postby DirkKallas » Wed May 07, 2014 4:17 am

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a synthetic hair wigs and it is perfect.
DirkKallas
Button Buck
Button Buck

3.00Points

Return to Bird Dogs