IL/MO turkey or deer hunt

Trade Hunts with Fellow HuntOnly Members....

IL/MO turkey or deer hunt

Postby ogle_magic » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:12 pm

Here is what i have to offer
3000 arces is Eastern IL for turkeys and might be able to take two people. I do have a camper to stay in either on my property or at a local campground. This hunt will be for the 2009 turkey season due to the fact in illinois you have to draw for tags in january.

1000 arces in North East/Central MO for turkeys this hunt would have prob a 1 person capacity we would hopefully split a hotel room in a nearby town. There is also alot of public ground in the area that is not hunted that heavily i believe. I would like to get arangements for a 2009 hunt here. This would also be the same ground for 5 day deer bow only hunt in 2008/09 with the same conditions in living arragmentss.

I am right now getting my property acces for this upcoming deer season in IL. I would like this to be a two person for two person hunt. The details will have to be finialized within a couple months to try and draw tags this summer for the upcoming season. Can be either gun or bow. bow is perferablly better due to more dates to work with seeing a gun season is only two weekends. The staying arragments would be the same as the il turkey hunt.

I would like to swap these hunts for similar type hunts like the turkey hunt for another turkey hunt of a defferent sub-species or similar game and the whitetail hunts are for trophy class deer and would be willing to swap it for another trophy class deer or equal game such as muleys, antalope, bear, or will do both hunts for and elk hunt. serious inquires only please.
ogle_magic
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Postby Devastator Game calls » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:26 pm

I would take you up on that in fact we will video the hunt at both places. The mo land near Mark Twain national forest. I will have to figure where we should take you because we have a lot of options
Devastator Game calls
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Postby ogle_magic » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:15 pm

what are u interested in and the land in missouri in 35 mile southwest of kirksville
ogle_magic
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Return to Hunt Swap