Mathews Switchback XT turns into Reaper XT

Anything that has to do with Archery.

Re: Mathews Switchback XT turns into Reaper XT

Postby evali68158 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Bowhunterbob wrote:" give you my phone number.. you can also contact me by facebook... bobby jones is my name..."

The phone jammer ,anyone ever used it ?
evali68158
Button Buck
Button Buck

3.00Points

Postby JeroldHogen » Fri May 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Really is a risk and make the speed of my network slow if others know the password of my wifi, but I need to use it sometimes so when I do not need to use the wifi net I use the wifi blocker to block the signal and protect my net. I get the wifi blocker device.
JeroldHogen
Button Buck
Button Buck

3.00Points

Postby HoaScriven » Mon May 26, 2014 1:48 am

Cell phone jammer is an electronic device that blocks the transmission of signals between the cell phone and its nearby base station. By using the same frequency as the cell phones, the satellite isolator creates strong interference to the communication between the caller and the receiver. It is efficient in blocking the transmission of signals from the phone networks, including UMTS, 3G, CDMA, GSM and PHS, satellite isolator.
HoaScriven
Button Buck
Button Buck

3.00Points

Postby BillieSliva » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:04 pm

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of 4G Signal Jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
BillieSliva
Button Buck
Button Buck

3.00Points

Previous

Return to Archery Gear