I need Video Feedback

Did you watch a Cool Hunting Video on Youtube or upload your own video's to youtube and share them here... We'd love to see them...

I need Video Feedback

Postby Work2Hunt » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:39 pm

I have put together a video and I need feedback. I am not looking for feedback on the guide or anything he does, just on the video and how it is laid out and put together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZolbWrNEC8

Thanks for looking... and leaving feedback...

Jamie
Work2Hunt
Button Buck
Button Buck

21.00Points

Re: I need Video Feedback

Postby browtineproductions » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:41 pm

It's not bad. Not sure exactly what you want feedback on whether it is editing, sound/video quality, etc. Let me know what specifically you are looking for and I will be more than happy to offer our opinion.
browtineproductions
Button Buck
Button Buck

30.00Points

Postby Work2Hunt » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:59 pm

You can leave feedback on the camera work and editing... The hunt is of no importance to me..

I have just a few videos and I am getting better with each one... I also just posted a new one on you tube this morning and you can search for camoedupproductions and they will come up. The new one a hog was shot, but not killed... Great music in that one....
Work2Hunt
Button Buck
Button Buck

21.00Points

Postby browtineproductions » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:50 am

I sent a PM to you but forgot to discuss music... The hog video was find but stay away from "Mainstream" music with copyright protections. I'm sure thats obvious but certainly worth mentioning.
browtineproductions
Button Buck
Button Buck

30.00Points

Postby Work2Hunt » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:37 am

No copyrighted music in my videos.

I will eventually have to purchase the copyright to some music off of some of those websites that sells the rights to music.. But I wont be doing it soon. Atleast I dont think.
Work2Hunt
Button Buck
Button Buck

21.00Points

Return to Members Hunting Videos...