I haven't hunted yet and I have questions!

Forum for Women in the Hunting World, Welcome to All...

Re: I haven't hunted yet and I have questions!

Postby MidnightAngel » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:02 am

ChrtruseMajic wrote:The best way to know animals is to observe them in the wild. Get out there. Take him with you instead of the other way around. Might be good for both of ya.

I agree completely! I love sitting and observing, A few years ago during rifle season up here in N. Michigan, I sat at my blind, and counted the deer that went through in one day, there were 12. I was surprised because for the longest time I didn't get to see any coming thru. Between all of the squirrels, birdies, chipmunks, and some deer, I find myself amused just sitting there and watching, it's soooo peaceful.
MidnightAngel
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Postby ChrtruseMajic » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Well it seems like you have it made. If you can have fun just watching and not shooting, then you have a whole new world opened to you. Have fun out there.
Good Hunting,
Steve (aka) Whitt

Mathews Z7 Xtreme #60 29"
Beretta Extrema II 28" Barrel
Beretta 1975 OverUnder 30" Barrel
Marlin .22
Smith & Wesson M&P .45
ChrtruseMajic
190 Class Typical Whitetail
190 Class Typical Whitetail

306.00Points

Postby Ladybowhunter » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Spending time in the woods, watching hunting shows...if you have a bow or a gun, practice...Gte some hunting magazines..this helps also...go check out the hunting clothes, see what you like, boots, hats, gloves, warm weather and cold weather gear, get you a pack, have a flashlight, knife, scents, calls, thermacell..oh, yes...this is a must for early season...I hate bugs flying around..lol If you shoot a bow, get a target and practice....Hope this helps...I am a lady Bowhunter, and I love it,hope you will too. When he gets back, take trips to the woods with him, look at the surroundings, and treestand placements...have fun and enjoy...
Ladybowhunter
140 Class Whitetail
140 Class Whitetail

0.00Points

Previous

Return to Women Hunters