I CAUGHT ME A POACHER!!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.

Post any info you have on New Laws being passed that will help or Hurt our Sport and details on who needs to be contacted accordingly... This is Important...

Re: I CAUGHT ME A POACHER!!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.

Postby Ladybowhunter » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:45 pm

I heard someone shoot around my land, during archery season this year, I seen 2 does, they went around the bend, and I heard a shot..I was so ,mad...I just knew someone shot a deer. I didnt go look , I would of had to cross my ground to someone else anyway, I didnt want to do that...But when I came home, I told my husband what happend...He thought the same thing...some one shot a deer out of season...it was only bow season at the time...some poeple just don't care,, and thats sad...
Ladybowhunter
140 Class Whitetail
140 Class Whitetail

0.00Points

Postby DylanT » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:01 am

This is great. Well, your work was great. Well done.
DylanT
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

155.00Points

Postby rowdy boy buckshot » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:03 am

i wish we would have caught ours. my father-in-law saw a light down by my ladder stand last thursday night. he walked down with a spot light but didn't see anyone. my 15 year old went to get in the stand with his inline sat. and looked at the tree beside it. there layed a 30 to 40 lb yearling. they stripped the hide over its head a took both quarters and back straps. they left the rest for the foxes on the farm.i'm pretty sure it was shot from my stand. i would love to have caught them. the farm beside us would never let us on their property, now they sold all of their land for housing. now we've been running them off our land. they claim they don't have anywhere to hunt. i guess they should have used some of the money and bought a hunting camp? my 15 year old shot a 5 point the 3rd day of archery... still has 2 doe tags, my 12 tear old had a nice 4 point 25 yards in front of us 2 nights ago.... but we had the inline..(doe only) season! with two boys hunting the farm... i don't have time for stupit people! my temper runs short when it involves my two boys. we plant food plots,plant corn,and soy beans. i have 4 ladderstands and two heated 10'x5'x8' hunting blinds with sliding windows. i don't go through all this work on our farms just to let lazy people slaughter our deer. they'll be back, and now there will be no more warnings. both of my buddies are game wardens and only live 5 minutes from the farm. it's being watched even while i'm at work.
rowdy boy buckshot
Button Buck
Button Buck

6.00Points

Postby savingyour6 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:50 am

wow... that totally not cool. very sorry to hear your having such a problem with these other hunters. and i really cant stand a hunter that only takes a piece of the hind quarter and leaves the rest to rot. tell your boys to be safe and to no engage these guys who knows what they would do to them. good luck in catching them.
"A hunt based on only trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be...time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there." - Fred Bear
savingyour6
200 Class Whitetail
200 Class Whitetail

384.00Points

Previous

Return to Hunting Laws and Protecting our Sport