Hunting Saw

Tips and hints, safety recalls and reviews, from atv's to scopes, if its about the gear, the gear junkies can find it here!

Hunting Saw

Postby Perry » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:02 pm

I recently picked up a new saw. I use saws a lot hunting and camping but really put a saw through some stuff preparing for hunting season. I Have to trim out stands and cut shooting lanes back. I have never found a quality saw that holds up very well. I end up breaking 1-2 a year.

This year I saw a hunter had came up with a design called the wicked tough hand saw so I picked one up. I’m very satisfied with this saw and highly recommend it if you are looking for a hunting or camping folding hand saw.

I did a video review going over the saw and some clips of some of the cutting we did. I have used this saw for the past month and trimmed out over 5 different bow stands and opened up a lot of shooting lanes. The blade is still sharp.

Perry
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Re: Hunting Saw

Postby deadon » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:34 am

IM a Gerber man. I have not used this brand before. But Gerber has stood me true for years. I stick to what I know.
deadon
Button Buck
Button Buck

36.00Points

Re: Hunting Saw

Postby savvyninja » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:18 am

I googled this item but only found reviews on their site. It makes me a bit suspicious to not see any objective reviews. Personally, I've been using HME saws in my hunting gear and have never had any complaints.
savvyninja
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

303.00Points

Return to Gear and Equipment