Heater Body Suits

Daily polls and hunting questions... Feel free to post your own... We want OPINIONS...

Heater Body Suits

Postby lindalou » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:05 pm

so i've been eyeing up one of those heater body suits up for quite some time. they look like they work, but then again all companies make it look like their products work. i do a lot of hunting in wisconsin & michigan and occasionally canada, so i know what cold is! does anyone have some input on these bad boys, good, bad, or otherwise? i see they have a sale going on now and would love to buy while their cheap, but don't want to jump the gun...
lindalou
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Re: Heater Body Suits

Postby oneshott » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi Linda,
Did you end up getting a heater suit? My friend used one in his guided Canada hunt. He really liked it. The only complaint that he made was that it is bulkly. However, he was dropped off and picked up from his stand. They sit all day, unless they get a deer, I think, so he wanted to be warm. The guide laughed at him, but he didn't care, not much bothers him. Wish I was that way.
oneshott
Button Buck
Button Buck

30.00Points

Re: Heater Body Suits

Postby ChrtruseMajic » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Yea, I was looking into getting one as well. I would have to agree with you that they look bulky. But warm is warm. All days sits in cold weather call for extreme measures. I would say that the only problem with me using one of those is that I don't use big stands and I have to get to and from my stand myself. Bulky doesn't work real well in those situations. So that would have to be my only two reasons why not to get one. What do other people think?
Good Hunting,
Steve (aka) Whitt

Mathews Z7 Xtreme #60 29"
Beretta Extrema II 28" Barrel
Beretta 1975 OverUnder 30" Barrel
Marlin .22
Smith & Wesson M&P .45
ChrtruseMajic
190 Class Typical Whitetail
190 Class Typical Whitetail

306.00Points

Return to Daily Polls and Questions...