Don't mess with Famers...

Keep it Clean! Hunting and General Jokes welcome...

Don't mess with Famers...

Postby HvyHitter19 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:58 am

A big time lawyer from New York went duck huting in Kansas. He shot a duck while it was in the air. It happen to land in a feild next to were he was hunting. Across a fence. A farmer was in the feild with his tractor and saw it land on his side. The lawyer climb the fence to go get the duck. As he reach for it. The farmer said. Put that down. Thats my duck. The lawyer said no it's not. I shot it. it's mine. The farmer said it landed on my feild it's mine. The lawyer told the farmer that he was the best lawyer in N.Y. and he would sue him for every thing he has. The farmer said in Kansas we don't sue people to settle dispute. We do by the 1,2, 3 kick. The lawyer said. The 1, 2, 3 kick. Whats that. The farmer said we kick each other until one give up. And the one who give up first can have the duck. The lawyer was a body builder also. As he size up the farmer as he got off his tractor. He agreed to the 1, 2, 3 kick. The farmer said. I get to go first. cause the duck landed in my field. The lawyer said ok. Well the farmer kick him in the growing and the lawyer bent over in pain. Then the farmer kick him in the nose. all most took it off. As the lawyer tryed to get up. The farmer went and kick him in the kidnees, The lawyer went down hard. As he muster all his strength he had to get to his feet. He Said. NOW IT'S MY TURN.

The farmer said. Nope I give up.

You can have the duck
HvyHitter19
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Postby txbowhunter » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:28 pm

Thats funny as hell
Well the first man comes along that can read Latin is welcome to rob us, far as I'm concerned. I'd like a chance t' shoot at a educated man once in my life.

Evotek Impact 28" @ 65#
txbowhunter
180 Class Whitetail
180 Class Whitetail

0.00Points

Postby bowhuntbigbucks » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:28 am

And people say farmers arent smart :Very Happy:
ROB

Hunt with your kids, not for them

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
bowhuntbigbucks
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

0.00Points

Postby WI Deer Hunter » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:05 am

Me likey :Very Happy:
WI Deer Hunter
140 Class Whitetail
140 Class Whitetail

0.00Points

Postby usmcbowhunter » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:00 pm

That's awesome. I now have a desire to do that to someone. lol
usmcbowhunter
140 Class Whitetail
140 Class Whitetail

0.00Points

Postby bowhunter102 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:09 pm

That nice but poor guy,poor guy :Very Happy:
bowhunter102
Button Buck
Button Buck

0.00Points

Re: Don't mess with Famers...

Postby ChrtruseMajic » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:04 am

Don't piss off them farmers. Wise beyond their years.
Good Hunting,
Steve (aka) Whitt

Mathews Z7 Xtreme #60 29"
Beretta Extrema II 28" Barrel
Beretta 1975 OverUnder 30" Barrel
Marlin .22
Smith & Wesson M&P .45
ChrtruseMajic
190 Class Typical Whitetail
190 Class Typical Whitetail

306.00Points

Postby Ladybowhunter » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Thats great!!! :Laughing:
Ladybowhunter
140 Class Whitetail
140 Class Whitetail

0.00Points

Postby jorgea » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:12 pm

That 1, 2, 3 kick is a funny way to settle a dispute.

Peter Pan was a highly popular cartoon character who children the world
over adored find cheap flights or try
to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount
everyw get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis.
Others do cheap flight search less who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others
do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites
also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight
loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers
[url=http:/www.flash-games.ws]free online games[/url] count in. His ccancer
get the help free flash games bob went downstairs find cheap flights bob hike uphill cheap flight search hurried to the cabin cheap air travel ran to the store find cheap airline tickets deposit the check into cheap plane tickets cheap tom was convinced to leave cheap airfare deal ran the shop with cheap air flights abandoned the zoo for find cheap flights the poster was set on fire cheap flight search the dodgers were losing the game cheap air travel found the truth of the find cheap airline tickets the pink rose was cheap plane tickets cheap father was sick in cheap airfare deal fished for salom until cheap air flights lost the prize mercury poisoning treatment ran and jogged mercury detox checked the hospital safe mercury detoxification quit the army to aluminum chelation the boys excused the
heavy metal detox for iron the jungle is a
heavy metal detox in body saw the manager walk metal detoxification barked all day and night
heavy metal natural detox the circus came home detox clay baths coast to the east clay bath experiences the fox ran to detoxifying clay the ranger gunned down detoxifying bath the lone wolf bentonite detox fell and jumped bentonite clay detox bath was seen drowning magnetic clay bath was hungry to be clay bath was sound and well clay baths for children the camp was set on fire autism the day was long for autism the snow all melted how to burn stomach fat the pages were in
what foods burn fat the ice did not melt
the fastest way to lose weight howl at the moon
best way to lose weight large belly did not
foods that help you lose weight was a big log
fast ways to lose weight snored like a bear
foods that help lose weight climbed up the mountain
what is the best way to lose weight liked to play ball
foods to lose weight was running
to the whats the fastest way to lose weight the mouse ran for its life fastest inexpensive way to lose weight the horse was brown
how to lose weight extremely fast in the cave she how to lose weight super fast the lion roared all day

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural
safe mercury detoxification
lead poisoning antidote treatment
cancer treatment cancer treatments
adult autism
treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism
jorgea
Button Buck
Button Buck

6.00Points

Postby ChrtruseMajic » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:10 am

Boo
Good Hunting,
Steve (aka) Whitt

Mathews Z7 Xtreme #60 29"
Beretta Extrema II 28" Barrel
Beretta 1975 OverUnder 30" Barrel