didnt expect it," Battle said Friday. "

Africa Safari Questions, Answers, Photos and more...

didnt expect it," Battle said Friday. "

Postby gengm125 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:40 pm

SHANGHAI, China -- Emilie Heymans of St. Lambert, Que., scored 324.20 points to take fifth place Friday and qualify for the semifinals of womens three-metre springboard at the world championships. Heymans won a silver medal in the event in 2009. The top 18 qualified for the semifinal later Friday. Chinas divers qualified 1-2, with He Zi and Wu Minxia giving the host country a chance to continue its dominance. He totalled 347.55 points for the five-round preliminary on Friday, while Wu was second with 345.85. The Chinese have won all seven gold medals awarded so far, with three events remaining. Laura Sanchez of Mexico was third at 325.50 while Sharleen Stratton of Australia was fourth with 324.45. Cheap Raiders Jerseys . There are the familiar names who have enjoyed years of success, both nationally and internationally. Cheap Seahawks Jerseys . The All-Star point guard will miss at least two weeks with a strained biceps tendon, but hes hopeful his season is not over. Irving said following shootaround Tuesday at the Cleveland Clinic Courts, "If you could take a positive from the situation, obviously that would be one, that at this point, I dont have to get surgery, which is tremendous. http://www.jerseyswholesalenfl.com/ . 30, 2011. Jewett, a fourth-year history student from Toronto, claimed the womens individual title at the OUA cross country championships held Saturday in Ottawa, dominating the field of 111 runners thanks to a five-kilometre time of 17 minutes 33. Cheap Texans Jerseys . Garcia, 26, was acquired by the Goldeyes from the Amarillo Sox earlier this offseason. In 22 games, including 21 starts, with Amarillo in 2012, the product of Las Vegas, Nev. Cheap Oakland Raiders Jerseys . Jefferson Farfan opened the scoring in the 39th, converting from close range after Sead Kolasinac outran Hannover defender Marcelo on the left. NASHVILLE -- Jackie Battle of the Tennessee Titans has been fined $21,000 by the NFL, becoming the first running back to be docked by the league for lowering the crown of his helmet into an opponent. The new rule prohibits running backs from delivering blows with the crown of their helmet once they are outside the tackle box. Battle hit Houstons Danieal Manning during the Texans 30-24 victory Sunday but was not penalized on the field. He was fined Thursday and is appealing. "I didnt expect it," Battle said Friday. "I thought it was a perfectly legal play. Ive been running like that my whole career, so I didnt think theyd get me for it. It came yesterday. I couldnt even eat lunch. It made me sick." Battle said he wouldnt change his bruising style. "Ive got to protect myself," he said. "If somebodys going to go low on me, Ive gott to get low too.ddddddddddddThe low man wins. Im not going to change the way I run one bit." Notes: The Titans (1-1) got receiver Kendall Wright back at practice Friday after he missed two days with concussion-like symptoms. Tennessees leading receiver with nine catches for 65 yards and a touchdown, Wright was cleared by a neurologist Friday morning and is probable for Sundays game with the San Diego Chargers (1-1). ... Right tackle David Stewart did not practice Friday and is listed as questionable along with cornerback Blidi Wreh-Wilson, who hurt his hamstring Thursday and did not practice Friday. Wreh-Wilson will be a game-time decision. ... Defensive tackle Sammie Hill (ankle) will not play after missing his third straight practice. Running back Shonn Greene, who had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Monday, is also out. ' ' '
gengm125
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail

549.00Points

Return to Africa