Deer Hunters killed by leaking gas-powered fridge

Meet at the Camp Fire... Take a seat and shoot the breeze...

Deer Hunters killed by leaking gas-powered fridge

Postby elklover » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:35 am

A Launceston man in his 50s, his 21-year-old son, who lived in Hobart, and a 30-year-old friend from Launceston, were found dead in their caravan at Miena, near Little Pine Lagoon, on Saturday morning.

Their bodies were discovered by the trio's hunting companions, a man and his nine-year-old son, who had spent the night in a tent nearby.

Police believe the men, who were camping in the Central Highlands of Tasmania, Australia's island state 149 miles (240km) south of the mainland, were killed by carbon monoxide poisoning.
Are you looking for Texas Whitetail Hunts and Exotic Hunts
elklover
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:20 am
255.00Points


Re: Deer Hunters killed by leaking gas-powered fridge

Postby Decim8r » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:39 am

This is tragic and sad. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and loved ones.
2012 Mathews Heli-M
2012 PSE Omen Pro special all Black Edition

"I'm all for Wildlife Preservation...use freezer bags!"
User avatar
Decim8r
120 Class Whitetail
120 Class Whitetail
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:23 am
465.00Points
Location: Northern Virginia



Return to The Camp Fire 24/7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest