Article Search

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc sapien felis, imperdiet rhoncus rutrum eget, blandit et ligula. In sit amet nisl pharetra ligula aliquam convallis.

Search

Recently by C. Jeans

C. Jeans

C. Jeans

This is not for the faint of heart. These arrows have one purpose and one purpose only, and that is to blast through whatever it hits. These arrows fly fast, they fly straight and they hit with a punch!...

C. Jeans

C. Jeans

Ok, folks, now before we start I think we all should understand that the sight each hunter chooses to use on their bow is a personal choice, what works for one person may not be worth jack to someone else....

C. Jeans

C. Jeans

I had gotten permission to hunt some property in NE Texas just a few days ago, 684 acres to be exact. 60 percent is in pasture, mixture between hay fields and corn. The other 40 percent is wooded. The owner...