- Keywords -
- Category Hunting News
- Region -
- Prostaff Member Steve Johnson
Memphis, Mich., Quest BowhuntingTM, a division of G5 Outdoors, introduces the new REV Bow featuring the new Sync Cam Technology, another great addition to a long heritage of quality bow manufacturing. Quest has hunters gearing up for another highly anticipated season with the release of the REV and Sync Cam Technology.
The Performance Package:
The REV features a long list of features serious archers have come to expect from Quest bows including:
• A Forged T6061 aluminum riser
• Bow Jax Limb Suppressors
• Sync Cam Technology -delivering consistent speeds of 320 FPS (IBO) while maintaining an ultra smooth draw.
• 32” axle-to-axle
• 7 1/2” brace height,
• Weight 3.9 lbs.
• Draw lengths ranging from 27” to 30 Â½”
• Draw weights in 50, 60 and 70 lb.
• Available in the impressive and innovative GfadeTM finish or AP camo.
The REV retails for $659.99 in the GfadeTM pattern and $629.99 in Camo. The REV continues Quest's commitment to delivering superior performance and value to hard working, hard hunting archery enthusiasts.
Quest Bowhunting: The Bowhunters’ Bow
About Quest Bowhunting:
Quest Bowhunting™ is a family owned business backed by more than 40 years of precision manufacturing experience. Quest Bowhunting™ strives to provide superior Bowhunting products that enhance the archery experience. To learn more about Quest™, visit www.questbowhunting.com or call (866) 456-8836.